Showing 1–16 of 68 results
Apple Trees (7)
Apricot Trees (5)
Avocado Trees (3)
Cherry Trees (4)
Fig Trees (4)
Jujubes Tree (2)
Loquat Trees (1)
Medlar Tree (1)
Mulberry Trees (5)
Nectarine Trees (6)
Nut Trees (3)
Peach Trees (6)
Pear Trees (3)
Persimmon Trees (2)
Plum Trees (9)
Pomegranate Trees (3)
Quince Trees - Beh (به) (1)
- Pyrus pyrifolia The 20th Century Asian Pear is sweet, juicy, crisp, and very delicious. It combines the flavor and sweetness of pears with the crunchiness of crisp apples. They are round in shape, with a golden color skin, and white fle...
- Anna apple trees produce vertically stretched fruit with red skin and crisp, sweet, and juicy flesh. A very delicious and reliable variety for mild winter climates such as Southern Californi...
- Prunus persica var. nucipersica The Arctic Star White Nectarine is a heavy producing tree and incredibly delicious. The fruits have a white flesh that is very sweet and juicy. A great low chill variety for mild Winter climates. The tree blossoms with bea...
- Prunus persica 'babcock' Popular white flesh peach tree, great for mild winter climates like Los Angeles. Sweet and juicy fruits are very delicious. Fragrant and heavy producer. Beautiful pink color Spring Blossoms, and Summer fruit harvests. Low ...
- The Beverly Hills Apple is a medium sized apple that is both sweet and tart in flavor. The apples have pale yellow skin, with red blush and stripes. It is suitable in warm and cold climates ...
- Ficus carica 'Mission' The Black Mission Fig trees produce the most popular, medium to large size fruit with purple skin. The flesh is pink with a sweet, juicy, and creamy delicious flavor. Introduced by missionar...
- The Bonita Peach tree produces delicious yellow freestone fruit. The skin is yellow in color with a red blush. The flesh is also yellow with red near the pit. A sweet and very tasty, subacid, and very juicy yellow peach. A...
- Prunus salicina 'Burgundy' The Burgundy Plum tree produces fruits with red color skin and red color inside. The flesh is sweet, juicy, and very delicious. This low-chill variety is very popular, consistent, and reliable in mild winter climates like ...
- The Donut Peach tree produces unique, flat, saucer-shaped fruit. It is very sweet, juicy, and delicious with white flesh. The skin is light yellow with a red blush. The center is sunken with a small "stone" pit. The tree p...
- The Dorsett Golden Apple Tree is a medium to large-sized apple with a taste comparable to a Golden Delicious Apple. It has yellow skin with a red-striped blush. The taste is sugary sweet and...
- Prunus persica var. nucipersica The Fantasia Nectarine is a very delicious, sweet, tangy, and juicy yellow flesh nectarine. The skin is smooth, yellow with a red blush. Large size freestone firm fruit. Trees produce young and heavy in warm Winter climate...
- The Flavor King Pluot is a truly exceptional fruit, born from the perfect union of plum and apricot. With its smooth skin ranging in vibrant hues from deep purple to dark red, it presents an alluring sight during Summer. W...
- The Flavor Queen Pluot is a very delicious hybrid of plum and apricot. These pluot fruits have green skin with a yellowish green flesh. It is very juicy and have an amazingly tasty flavor. Flavor Queen Pluot trees require ...
- Prunus salicina 'Fortune' Fortune plum is very well liked in California for their large, red fruit that is very tasty and juicy. A nice aroma and strong tree that is easy to grow. Stores well and grower.
- It is a medium-sized avocado with green, leathery, easy-to-peel skin.The Fuerte Avocado is harvested in the late fall through the spring.
Malus domestica 'fuji'
The Fuji Apple tree produces sweet, crisp, and juicy fruits with red skin. They are medium to large in size and ripen in the Summer. Developed in Japan in the late 1930’s the...
Fruit Trees For Sale
Adding fruit trees into your landscape or home orchard provides beautiful blooms and healthy edible fruits. You’ll enjoy the fruits from your tree in many ways. One of the healthiest ways to enjoy fresh fruit is straight from the tree.
Juice them, dehydrate them, use them for cakes, pies, and cobblers. Many are made into jams and jellies. Fresh fruits are rich in healthful antioxidants and dietary fiber. Phytonutrients in some fruits may help reduce your risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
You will enjoy caring for your fruit tree when you follow our care instructions. Our bare-root fruit trees are healthy and come from the best stock. They often bear fruit the first season after planting. Fruits are ripe in the summer, and ready to harvest when your taste buds say so.
Plant fruit trees in full to part sun in well-draining soil. In home orchards, fruit trees can be kept less than ten feet tall and ten feet wide, but will grow larger if allowed. Prune in the winter to control the size and shape, as well as to select producing spurs. Summer thinning of fruits and branches directs the plant’s energy toward spurs (small, fruit-producing branches that extend off a main limb). This type of pruning maximizes desired growth and fruit production. It helps prevent broken limbs caused by too many fruits and stops the wasted growth of undesired limbs.
Follow our instructions and you’ll find fruit trees are easy to grow. Regular winter pruning keeps trees to a desirable size and will encourage fruit production. Summer pruning provides trees with good air circulation and prevents overbearing. Proper pruning techniques are essential are essential to a healthy harvest, as is the right location. Choose a full to part sun spot for your tree and amend the soil if needed. You will soon be harvesting healthy fruits.