Showing all 15 results
- Bird of Paradise is a broadleaf tropical, medium size shrub with distinct orange flowers that look like a bird and its feathers. Mass them in front of and around larger trees and shrubs to create layers of exotic Mediter...
- A versatile evergreen shrub known for its enchanting blue or white flowers. It blooms year round and makes for a captivating addition to any garden, lending a touch of elegance and color.
- The Firesticks-Euphorbia Tirucalli is a visually striking succulent, known for its slender green stems with fiery red or coral edges. It's a low-maintenance plant that adds a bold pop of color to gardens and indoor spaces,...
- Gardenia jasminoides Very popular landscape shrub that produces amazingly aromatic white flowers blossoms. Great plant that does well in partial shade, under trees, and lower water areas.
Euonymus japonicus 'Aureomarginatus'
$50.00 Add to cart
- Floribunda Rose 'Iceberg' The Iceberg Rose is the most popular white flower rose shrub planted throughout California. Although it is not fragrant, it is desired because they produce very abundant amounts of beautiful large white flower blossoms tha...$20.00 Add to cart
- Nastaran shiraz is a climbing plant beautiful white fragrant flowers . This plant is in the Rose family, and has large thorns. Grow in the full sun and train to go up a wall or post.
- Paradise Nursery’s Persian Jasmine is originally from the Southern city of Shiraz, which is known for its majestically manicured gardens. It produces a very pleasantly aromatic white pin shaped flowers. While similar in ...
- Also known as Mahboobe Shab, this amazing plant has yellowish flowers that are especially fragrant at night. Large, long dark green leaves and long shoots are grown as a large shrub or trained as climbing vine. Ea...
- Large flower hybrid tea rose with deep red color. Amazingly fragrant flower open up velvet red as double blossom. About 30 - 35 rose petals for each flower. Vigorous growth to 3 feet tall and wide. Has has thorns. Does we...
- Gorgeous vine that produces star shapes whites flowers that very aromatic. Can be trained to grow up posts, trellises, fences, and wall. They can also be grown as ground cover or kept in pots. Size: #5 - (2 -4 Feet Tall)
- Yellow bells are the type of Tecoma stans with yellow, trumpets shape flowers that are large and showy. They are perennial shrubs or vines that attract butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds. A great drought tolerant plant ...
- Yellow Jasmine
Flowering Plants such as Roses, Jasmines, Shrubs, and Trees These provide color and sometimes very pleasing aromas to your landscape. Flowers bring life to the garden. Some plants such as jasmines and many roses can blossom year or multiple times in a season. Others like climbing wisteria, provide a big show of flower in the spring, but for only a short period of time. Bedding plants like begonias, impatiens, and succulents are great low growing plants that provide colorful flowers.
What are you looking for?