White Pakistan Mulberry – Information and Tree Care
Plant Pakistan white mulberries in the full sun to grow large and provide nice shade. Allow plenty of space away from buildings and sidewalks to prevent damage. Water regularly during the Spring to Summer growing season and harvest fruit in the Summer. Reduce irrigation frequency during the Fall as the whether cools down. Discontinue irrigation during the Winter while the tree is dormant.
Prune in the Winter to manage the trees size and shape.
- White Pakistan mulberry trees are vigorous and easy to grow.
- Lay down a sheet on the floor, then shake your mature tree to drop fruit to collect a large harvest
- Begin to water in Spring once your tree leafs out
- Increase frequency as it becomes hot in the Summer
- Use organic fertilizers for blossom and fruit during the winter to increase fruit
- Organic growth fertilizers with natural nitrogen provide nutrients for trees to grow during the Spring and Summers
- Plant in well draining soil